Sacred Angels

Sacred Angels

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stupid Stories to tell

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Stupid Stories to tell   Mon 18 May 2009 - 23:34

OK heres one story that happened to me. Well me and my friends were out really late then we went to my house and some drinks. so i passed out and what they did is that theyput me on the table and started to draw on me, (idk why but, i guess they thought it was funny)
so the next moring my mom is like What the hell are you doing on the table!?! (sadly it was a school day..) i gotten up late so i had to get dressed then went to school. Went to class and every started to laugh at me, i was what are you laughing at me? one my friends said that your have like a pirate moustche. lol jus something stupid to put up. x]]
Back to top Go down
-_Angel_-
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stories to tell   Tue 19 May 2009 - 16:17

Lol, You Have a Crazy Life dude...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://saclans.userboard.net

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stories to tell   Tue 19 May 2009 - 17:38

Lol but, this was like a thing i havn't done in life so i crossed that off x]].
ohh and last tyme we went to my house late and at the middle of the night my friend said" Heyy!! we should make Kool-Aid !!" so we had midnight kool-aid x]] Ahah.
Back to top Go down
Aneya
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stories to tell   Tue 19 May 2009 - 17:54

lolz
kei always is a happy go lucky person!
always hyper!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stories to tell   Tue 19 May 2009 - 18:02

Ty neya ^^.

yup i've been doing some crazy stuff lately x]]
Back to top Go down
Aneya
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stories to tell   Tue 19 May 2009 - 18:09

lol thats what you always do!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stories to tell   Wed 20 May 2009 - 22:05

heres another story to tell, alot of stories to tell of my last year what i did.

this one i was 2 years ago but me and my friends were so bad in social studies tht we would jus walk out the front door and walk around campus, throw text books at each other, hav spitball wars (& yes it was all nasty), the floor would be looking like snow because we spit at each other, jump out the windows sumtimes,and occassoinalthrow desk at each other to hav fuun. the teacher would get soo mad and he would make ppl line up at the front door (i was one of them of course) and i would walk to the bathroom wen i got sent to line up. ahah the teachers would get so mad his face would turn red! lol ohh well at least he's in a nice place in canada. ahah. lol!

this was bout 4 months ago, i went to cali and hung out with some old friends and my friends brother got his liscense bout half a year ago and he said heyy we should go to dunken donuts and all my friends and i were like hellz gyea !! so it was like 7o'clock going to dunken donuts wen we parked we say a mini van started to move bak and forth i was like uhhh i dont wanna kno. ahah so afta the donut feast we went to an old lake. its was really scary, dark and high in the mountains. got to see the lake late at night and mees around at the lake too. ahah tht was a fuun day.

well i hav more stories but i wouldnt want to bore u goys with my nonsense x]]
Back to top Go down
Aneya
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stories to tell   Thu 21 May 2009 - 14:53

A story i would like to share

================================
it was night time,probably like 12 in the midnight.my cousin was going to sleep with us,overnight.we were so bored,so i thought of opening my psp and put some music on.i told my brother to dance and i also said the same thing to my brother.so..they stood up and ready to dance.the song was something that was crazy but happy.they started dancing and dancing like crazy while i was recording it on my phone.my brother backed away,he was tired,but my cousin kept on going.my cousin when towards to my brother,they were dancing on the bed by the way,but anywayz..they were dancing..like i said my cousin went towards to my brother.but eventually..my brother freaked out and ...........

Pushed my cousin!!!!!heck my brother went tumbling down the bed and my brother actually did do it on purpose xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stories to tell   

Back to top Go down

Stupid Stories to tell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Angels :: Non-SFO Related :: RaNdOm iNsAnItY-
Jump to: