Go down 
AuthorMessage
~GuardianAngel~
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Thai's life   Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 14:44

Well here's mine.

Life Of Thai

hmm lets make it short and to the point.

-My whole life i've been no existent to my family outside my parents and brothers, and sister. They've hated me for looking like my father... I basicly gave up on life once...because my aunt told me i was a mistake...

-Childhood years i was teased, jumped, and laughed at every day because of being me...

-Teen life is alright i guess.. I struggle trying to find love and not a regular relationship with some girl... I study hard but its never good enough for peopel. I'm constently judged and everything i seem to do is wrong... i live ina world alone.. And i guess thats me in a nut shell

More: well idk really what to put. So heres about my family. My father walked out on us 9 years ago. still wanted in new jesersy. He's a thief a liar, hit my mom, drug usin, beer drinkin pieace of shit. I've never acually had that go to father for anything. never had my mom either because she had to work 3 jobs... I was takin away from my parants and sent to foster care for 4 years. worst years of my life. then when i got back my mom met a guy named marvin. my step dad now. He's a great guy. Wouldn't wish for a betta *step* dad. but somtimes you wish you had your own father right? Schools a drag because i'm still searching for love at such a young age that i'm laughed at for it. Though i have skills in running because i do track i still consider myself "worthless" because i really don't have any skill that can get me anyware in life. Sure i play games really good. But thats not helping me in any way possible. i tried to draw and couldn't do that. I can play football but i hate the sport. I tried playing music. That still goes on but its very hard for me to play the piano. i can't think of anything at all when i try my hardest. I can sing. But I'm shy in front of people. So i think i'm Talentless. I try to find my meaning in life and my reason for existence.....But so far i really haven't found anything.. I mean really.. Is it that hard to find someone to love you?

Last edited by ~GuardianAngel~ on Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 15:11; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aneya
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thai's life   Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 14:47

i want more!
lolz..dont make it short =3!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B_O_N_E_Z

PostSubject: Re: Thai's life   Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 14:57

Emotional as well. don't worry man, we are all in it together. Just consider us as your online friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aneya
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thai's life   Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 15:22

you can always find love from us...
your story makes me cry..omg..
*hugs you*..dont worry..no matter what..think of us..if you have problems..i'll be here..to listen..so does the clan...
i know i love you..so dont worry..my love for everyone doesnt fade....
we are family..arent we?..
a family that everyone..would want....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(~!кєиנι!~)
GFX Mem.
GFX Mem.

PostSubject: Re: Thai's life   Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 15:24

Thats soundn like me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content